Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Results are in...

and they are sitting on my Dr's desk, since early this morning! I have called twice already, but he has a bunch of appointments and procedures today. Ugh. I hope he isn't planning reading them "after hours" and getting back to me tonight, or worse yet, tomorrow! I will call again, soon, just to keep the squeaky wheel effect going.

The nurse said she doesn't know how to read them, so he has to interpret them and take notes, and then he or she will call.

And so I wait, for my fate (thank goodness it is sunny and I am feeling up today!).

2 comments:

gail said...

thinking of you and praying for good results. the waiting must be killing you....hope you hear something soon.

Sam said...

I completely, thoroughly, understand the awful waiting period. My mom's surgeon in Portland is concerned that the cancer may be back, so she had some labs and a CT done yesterday... and now we wait.

I hope by now, Wed morning, you have an answer. I hope it's an answer that gives you a clear path to continue on.

Keep us posted!